Friday, December 19, 2008

2:55 pm today, whatever day it might be.

I dreamt:

I was with Liz. I was listening to songs, but the songs were the musical manifestation of some Threadless shirts. We were either in a museum or the white house. There was a guy, with some of his college friends, he looked a bit like someone I've seen before. He wasn't happy, or something I cannot remember. Liz told me to go over and that I had better hello him, or something not happy would happen. There was a bed and he was sitting on the other side of it. I crawled across the bed and placed my ear buds in his ears so that he could listen, and I lay my head on top of his hair. It was fuzzy. Then he turned his head, taking the ear buds out of his ears and kissed my neck. Then things started to happen....you can take it from there. One of the whitehouse/curator ladies beifely walked in on us.
After I began cleaning up the room, and he looked very uncertain and angry sitting on the bed fully dressed. We talked briefly. I believe it was about why I had wanted him. I explained that I could no longer trust the face or the words of someone. Only the actions of the body. I can remember the sequence of what happened next. But his friends were there, one a girl, and we were talking about something else by then.

So I woke up and felt very lost. And sad that I could still feel arms close around me, for about 10 mins I wanted him here. It's funny how the machinations of our minds take over our very hearts. He's not real, but still I pine. How stupid.

No comments: