So I was thinking today.
Of changes. And how everyday is infinitely different from any other. And I began to see where I am in this world. My place.
I never seem to change, and in a world that seems to never stop changing I struggle with the reality of myself.
I do not belong.
I cannot even begin to understand the machinations of the world, if I cannot live in place with it.
It's really rather disconcerting.
And how about this.
Why is it that feminists are always skinny women telling the rest of us that we should love our curves and cycles, and if we don't there's something wrong with us. Who the hell wants to deal with being the social pariah of the history of the human race? And the whole monthly visitor is damn inconvenient if you ask me. *Frowns. I think there's something wrong with someone telling me how I should feel. Whatever I feel isn't wrong, it's what I feel, who I am inside. If I want to hate myself then leave off.
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment