Thursday, July 9, 2009

3, 4, and Today

Yesterday, was the night my family decided to go out for dinner.
I failed. I had lo mein. And I ate the whole bowl.
Even though I went for a run as soon as I got home, I felt irritated and awful all night.

The day before was so good! I went swimming and resisted the urge to eat. I felt thin and beautiful watching the rest of my family eat.

Today, I don't know about today. I wish I could just live at the gym so that every day when I woke up, I would see the machines and know what my mission was. I'd get up early and hear the hum of the treadmill, the thump of weights. I would be happy then.

I'm afraid to get on the scale.

1 comment:

light as a feather said...

I know its hard chick, we all have slip ups. Just try to do good today, at least you went for a run! I havent been able to run for weeks now, cause my knees are fucked and ive put on so much weight, but im starting again tomorrow..or possibly tonight when it gets dark...i love running in the dark, when nobody can see me!

Not sure what time it is where you are but i hope it goes well for you!