same here! im very interested in them. do you go to a hospital? and do they need to know why youre doing it- like do you have to be sick or anything? or can you just get it to "clean out"?
and how much did it cost??? lol sorry im bombarding you with questions but im sooo interested in them!
Lol no prob girls. I went to a spa that offered it. They didn't ask any questions, its really popular nowadays. Mine cost 175$ USD. But if I go earlier in the morning like 5-6 it would only be 65$ USD. So I would check with any kind of new age, detox spa or place around your area, and ask about any deals or coupons!
It wasn't horrible and didn't hurt, it was just awkward ya know? And during it just felt like i hard to go really bad.
3 comments:
what was it like?
and where do you go to get those lol i wanna do it im scared though.. lol
same here! im very interested in them. do you go to a hospital? and do they need to know why youre doing it- like do you have to be sick or anything? or can you just get it to "clean out"?
and how much did it cost??? lol sorry im bombarding you with questions but im sooo interested in them!
Lol no prob girls. I went to a spa that offered it. They didn't ask any questions, its really popular nowadays. Mine cost 175$ USD. But if I go earlier in the morning like 5-6 it would only be 65$ USD. So I would check with any kind of new age, detox spa or place around your area, and ask about any deals or coupons!
It wasn't horrible and didn't hurt, it was just awkward ya know? And during it just felt like i hard to go really bad.
Post a Comment