So maybe you're all on pins and needles about last night. Maybe you're not, but I shall tell you anyway. Nothing passed my lips except the 'lemonade'.
Hurray. I didn't have to cry off or do anything really. They asked if I was going to have some and I said I wasn't hungry. That was the end of that.
But it did smell good......
So I am down 5 lbs from last night. And really I can't attribute that to anything tricky like 'water weight' or ....something. I mean....I haven't been eating so it has to be fat right? Got up this morning for a walk/jog of 6 miles, two of which I jogged. Go me. Now I am existing on water since there are no more lemons ::sad face::
I actually might take a nap...which goes against my rules for this month, but I'm cold and exhausted. My stomach feels a little cramp-y too, but that's because there is no food.
I can't say the cravings have fully stopped but, they aren't as....strong. More like a back of the mind thing that pops up every now and then.
I am going trick or treating and I will hoard that candy like it is valuable treasure. I'm debating on if I'm going to eat any at all, but I don't think it's a very good idea to. I don't want to gain back anything, and I will if I stuff myself with sweets.
If I can loose another 8lbs by the end of the week I'll meet my goal, I'll also have lost 13lbs in ten days. How spectacular.
Hmm...thinking I've got too much to do to rest right now....will put on jacket instead.
Soon I' will be back on track with your blogs, and you'll be seeing comments.
Hugs and willpower all around.
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn, you're doing great! I think you should at least allow yourself a piece of candy on Halloween.
Post a Comment