Five Guys fries. I resisted for 10 mins.
I wanted to throw them away....I ate them instead.
My stomach felt horrid while I scarfed them down. Then I went down stairs and ate the rest of the pasta and bread sticks.
My head felt better and so did my stomach. But with the last sip of water I had, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep it down.
So then came the purge. Until my stomach begged me to stop.
And now I feel I'm back to normal.....my stomach hates me intensely.
Along with resisting food I am resisting Internetz boy. Ever since he told me he was going to marry his ex, and couldn't tell me one way or the other how he felt about me. Fucking prick. This is how I teach lessons.
You....you know I've wanted to be a dominatrix lately, and now that I have a resource it's another reason to be thin, and something besides food to focus on.
Working on costume...maybe pics?
How are you?
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Am I the only one who feels pain in the throat when purging? It just seems like whenever I read a post about purging, the blogger is always talking about pains in the stomach, but never the throat. Anywho....dominatrix, huh? Wow O__O Well you have fun with that then. Sorry about the internet dude. Jerk. You can do waaaaay better anyway.
5 Guys Fries are impossible to resist. It's just as simple as that.
And the dominatrix thing? Is it weird that I've had that thought recently as well? Like...I don't even know.
I hope everything else is going well for you, and email me sometime! (Though I guess I should just email you too! haha) and if he's gonna get married to his ex? It's a damn good riddance.
Your comment made me Lol :)
Internetz boy is is a tard and an asshole. *Hugs* He can go do something obscene with a fish and a blender.
Lol being a dominatrix would be fun. I fully envy the costumes!!!
<3 Hope you have an aweseome day today!!
Post a Comment