Well everyone, I'm here. At my friend's house. With a new room and new family. New goals, new enthusiasm, new everything.
She has a scale. A beautiful scale that looks like a glass a chrome alter with beautiful digital numbers that beep promisingly and calculate wonderfully.
This month's start is 195lbs.
I vow to never again see that number on the scale after this weekend.
Today's intake:
1 apple
2oz cheddar cheese
handful of kettle chips
...cookie 100 cals
chips again...150cals
water only.
Nothing more until dinner which promises to be healthy. Dinner is a family affair here, but one with many choices.
The distance around the neighborhood is 1.2 miles. There's a lake and the distance around that is about 4 miles. I have no shortage of tools at my grasp here. I don't feel pressure, I don't feel hate.
Since I left a day early, I called my sister last night to see what my mom thought of me being gone. My sister said that my mother was going to take me out to eat since it would be my last night there. I laughed. To me that seemed like the ultimate insult. Lets celebrate me kicking you out with no place to go.
Thanks ma.
I told the internetz boy that I wouldn't be able to talk to him for a month or so. But now I realize it's going to be much longer. I still have to do basic training after I loose some weight...which could be 2 and a half months after that. I didn't tell him about moving here which actually gives me the chance to talk to him when ever I want. But I need to focus. I need to put aside being lazy and unaware. He'll be around, he wont crumble and die. And neither will I.
It hurts though. And maybe that's good for me. I miss him already.
So I'm back on track and ready to loose. My goal for this month is the same as last. 13lbs
Thank you again everyone for the support. I hope you're enjoying the fall.
Friday, October 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I got the pattern for these warmers from Knitting pattern central!! :D I'll so head to ravelry when I get these done ^.^ Thankyou!!
Clap clap for the hypocrite mum!! *eye roll* Charming.
13lbs sounds just right for a month. I think 1kg (3lbs?) a week is best for long-term keeping it off. I know you can do it!!
Post a Comment