Beauty, to me, are the cold still things. The things that aren't touched by feeling or irrationality. I strive for beauty, in a different form...or many different from. I ache for it because it is so blinding and induces so much obsession. It really a giddy feeling to be this obsessed. Almost...well, one could confuse love with obsession....
Anyway. Still snowing, almost 5pm here. 4 inches+ by the end of the night and I am LOVING IT. My window has the best view and everything is covered in cold powder. It reminds me of Boston. I was born there. I miss New England.
So 184, this morning, even after stuffing my face with microwave popcorn in the middle of the night. I haven't been doing really any strenuous activities, so I know my metabolism is going to be slowing down any day now. I think I mentioned how much I hate plateaus? Yeah, that's what'll happen if I don't get back on track with my jogging.
Wish I had someone to cuddle with...all I've got is this cat....and he's more interested in the yarn I have....Boys. No matter the species they're still only interested in you for what you've got.
No A section today. Because I mostly don't care. ;]
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment