Friday, September 4, 2009

Some stuff

I want to say thank you to everyone! You guys really keep me going.

So far I've been good with food today. Half a bagel and gatorade. I know, the sugar but I needed a boost.

So I'm looking for a job anywhere really. I live in Northern Virginia if anyone wanted to stalk me. My first plan was to move to NY and get busy stripping or being an escort until I could get a job as a waitress or cooking because I went to school to be a chef, and fuck me if I don't use the skills. But my sister told me she has a friend who has an extra room I can rent, and she's trying to get me a job at the place she works at.
I'm not super excited about the prospect of living in a shelter, but there's really no other way if this all falls through. And I think it will make me grow up a little.

I wonder if that's what I really need. I've always been responsible and hard working. How do I need to grow up.....I should really think about that.

Anyway, I'm out getting rid of all the stuff I cant take with me, which is just about everything. I don't mind, it feels like I'm clearing my head too. I feel proud of myself for not giving up and dissolving into tears. Crying is something I couldn't control, but I'm never going to cry again. Tears don't get you shit.

Anyway I better get back.

1 comment:

Lady Strange said...

Hey, If your comming to NY to Strip be sure you get into a good club like Lace. You'd be doing yourself a big favor cuz they look out for their girls more so. Also if you can afford it, they have stripping school that offers job placement after you complete their cource. It's good to do alot of reasearch first because alot of places can be rough to out of townies so to speak but hey you'll make good money in NY reagurdless. ^__^